Obscurity

My photo
East Bay, ca, United States
POISON HERE TO TAKE OVER YOUR MIND!

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

one of my all time favorite comp's! straight out of S.J.H.C. 1984

The cover is gnarly looking, very simple but still way unique and whit alot of imagination haha. one of my favorite compilation of all time. It starts a bit slow but catchy whit GRIM REALTY  's first two tracks "dead soldier" and "anarchy and peace" whitch where commen sumbjects in that time. Then come RIBZY with two amazing tracks "all cut up" witch is my one of my favorite tracks on this comp, and "why did it happen" another good one.. then comes FACTION! nothing i can say exept the DEMONS ARE HERE!! MISTAKEN IDENTITY comes last whit two really goood songs, "again " really  trippy and cycotic song whit amzing riff and cool solo! "good old day" is a but faster makes me wanna slam for sure and awsome venom sonding solo in the middle, killer shit! I been looking around for some more of their material but nothing.. if anybody has anything they can sharee, plzz email me that would be rule!
ENJOY
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0t1p4aancm07cc

PLAY LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. well, i just tracked down steve cabalerro and asked him about these bands. hopefully he's not a douche and replies

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuk yea man!! any info yet?? i also have this comp that steve release with a bunch of bands from sanjose sum live trax from nitemare and it even has wipping boy on it. ill post it soon.

    ReplyDelete